Helpful Information You Will Need Before You Arrive
Entry and Exit Requirements For Nicaragua
- Passport valid 6 months beyond intended stay in Nicaragua.
- Ticket for return or onward travel.
- Tourist card US$ 5.00 when arriving to Nicaragua (must be paid in U.S. dollars), valid for 90 days in Nicaragua. A valid entry stamp is required to exit Nicaragua.
- Airport Departure fees US$32.00 when leaving Nicaragua (must be paid in U.S. dollars).
What To Bring
- $5 ENTRY and $32 EXIT fees
- Extra Cash (US Dollars)
- Single Day Board Bag (this is a single board bag, not a sock; to ensure the safety of your board)
- Rash Guard
- Ding Repair
- Sunblock (we recommend Aloe Gator Gel)
- Beach Towel
- Bug Spray
- CD's, DVD's, VHS (if you have favorites to watch)
- Light long pants for night (mosquito protection)
- Light long sleeve shirt for night (same)
- Benadryl and Epipen (if you are allergic to anything)
- New Surf Mags
- Basic First Aid (Bandaids, gauze, aspirin, Neosporin, Immodium AD, etc.)
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
Contact Captain Lance Moss & Kristin Moss Owners and Operators of Surfari Charters
We provide it all... airport pickup and drop-off, transportation, surfing, fishing, spanish speaking travel guides, AC accommodations, beach house located on Playa Guascate's world class river mouth beach break, food, drinks, and top notch service.
Advance reservations are a must to ensure availability.