BOOK A TRIP WITH SURFARI CHARTERS
- We only book 2 groups of 3-4 people ensuring there is never more than 8 charter guests at the lodge
- Our staff outnumbers guests 2:1
- We do not mix groups on daily surf and fish excursions. You will only surf with the friends you bring with you!
- You will have one of our surf guides with you every moment of the day making sure that your experience is maximized
- Our chef can prepare meals for any type of specialty diet
- 2017 marks Surfari Charters’ 15th season running charters in Nicaragua, making it one of the longest running surf operations in the country!
- We have had thousands of stoked charter guests!
Included on Your Charter
- airport transfers
- Beer & Rum
- All you can eat food from our Surfari Chef and kitchen
- 3 surf/fish transfers by 25 foot custom panga with 140hp Suzuki Four Stroke engine
- 3 surf transfers by 4X4 Toyota Hilux with AC
- Beach House Lodging
- Beer, water, soft drinks, and snacks for all excursions
- US surf guides at your service all day everyday
- Tip not included. Customary tip is 10% to 20% of charter rate, this is split among entire staff
- We cover 30 miles of coastline that has point, beach, reef, and river mouth breaks for all levels!
- Although we cannot guarantee offshore winds, Southern Nicaragua generally has offshore winds over 300 days a year!
- Surf your brains out!!! Surf guides will always get you back out there if you desire.
- Nicaragua boasts great inshore and offshore fishing that can rival other Central American countries!
- We fish from our custom panga in between surf sessions and target fresh table fare for the lodge!
- Inshore species include Cero Mackerel, Jack Crevelle, and Roosterfish!
- When wind conditions allow, we enjoy offshore species such as Dorado, Sailfish, Wahoo, and even the occasional jackpot Marlin!
Contact Us For Rates
Please contact us for charter rates and any other questions you may have! We look forward to hosting your trip!
Just wanted to let you guys know that your staff has given our entire group the worst case of OS I have ever seen. In case you don't know what OS is, it stands for "Over Stoked". It's caused by a killer staff of guys who show you an Epic Time. There is no cure for "OS", we can only deal with it and keep searching for more!!! SUBU!!!
-- Dicky Nugent, NJ
Four years ago I was told my someone who traveled the world, that Surfari Charters is hands down the best surf camp in the world. He couldn't have been more right. First class from the moment you step off the plane till you get back on. The guys and gals that work here are amazing! From the maid all the way up to the owners, the surf guides, boat captains, chefs, these people I consider family, they all care about you having the time of your life. If you don't go here you are missing out. Thanks again Surfari Charters of the trip of a lifetime!
-- Brent Pascua, CA
I have been meaning to send you a thank you note for some time. I had such an amazing time with your crew in Nica. You have a great thing going! You have such amazing people on your team – everyone is so accommodating, knowledgeable, and super fun. I am sure you know this, you have built in a strong culture of service with your team and it really shows.
-- Kevin O'Donnel, CO
Thank you so much for the amazing trip. I am 100% in for next year with the boys. I love your place and got so many good waves. You guys run a killer operation, and you should be proud of your accomplishments. Keep in touch and keep up the great work.
-- Matt Nuzzo, NC
I just wanted to follow up and say THANK YOU to you, Lance and your whole squad! We had a RAD time fishing and getting waves! Your place is dynamite and the service, meals, the guys involved all of them, and the experience were top notch! I cant thank you enough! Definitely expect us to be back! High 5’s to all, SUBU and we'll see you soon!
-- Jason Merritt, CA
TALK TO US
Please contact us for rates and any other questions you may have.
We look forward to hosting your group!
Nicaragua all-inclusive surf and fishing lodge since 2002.